Sunday, August 2, 2009

Moose Meadows

When I grew up, my family went to this place called Moose Meadows almost every year. It's located at Beaver Mountain up in Northern Utah. It's such a beautiful place! We always go on a dirt bike ride to this specific cafe by Bear Lake and eat. We decided to do the same thing this year! It was nice getting away and be able to think about everything in the beautiful nature.


Wrong poles! Oops. Sounds like something I would do, huh?La la la "booties" Jaxson and Brooklyn fell asleep on the way back. It was so funny! I wasn't able to take a picture of Brooklyn.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! That was seriously so fun. I am SO glad you came. It wouldn't have been the same without you there. I am going to steal some of these pictures for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha "lalala booties!"

    Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindz, I didn't know you had a blog, I found it thru your face book! I am so happy I did too! You are a person that just makes me happy thinking about you, but now to have pictures and stories to go with it. WOOHOO! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I am ready for another vaca myself.

    ReplyDelete