Thursday, July 30, 2009

8 Things!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Quit my job and start school at UVU

2. Skiing and Starbucks hot apple cider in the winter
3. Camping this weekend!
4. No comment.
5. No comment.

6. No comment.
7. No comment.
8. Yes, some things need to be kept as a secret sometimes.

8 things I did this weekend:
1. July 24th party
2. Lagoon with my awesome friends
3. Church
4. Dinner at my sister’s beautiful house
5. Laugh
6. Watched a movie
7. Rode on a friend’s motorcycle
8. Livin’ my life

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Fly
2. Drink Mountain Dew Voltage ten times daily and not let it affect my health

3. Not getting scared when I become emotionally involved with someone
4. Read minds
5. Have millions of dollars in the bank and play all the time and help others
6. Steal my dad’s car and go on a long road trip with someone
7. Rob all clothes at Forever 21 without getting caught
8. The ability to rewind, fast forward or pause life

8 shows I watch:
1. I hate TV so instead, I’ll tell you my favorite movies.
2. The Notebook
3. Curious Case of Benjamin Button
4. Calamity Jane
5. Italian Job
6. Sandlot
7. Hitch
8. I HATE HATE Transformers 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 places I'd like to travel:
1. Tahiti
2. Italy
3. China
4. Paris
5. Switzerland
6. Scotland
7. Ireland
8. Fiji

8 things I am grateful for:
1. My blackberry!

2. Brooklyn and Jaxson
3. My rad parents
4. People in my life
5. The plan of salvation
6. Mountain Dew Voltage
7. My $6 ring. It’s my favorite!
8. My life.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much I just learned about you..... ;) I love Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete